Ragi Dosa- A Super Millet Recipe
Another breakfast rendition of ragi, this dosa recipe is a no-grind, instant formula. It is easy to include in your daily diet and a must-try source of protein for vegetarians.
Ingredients for making Ragi Dosa:
- Sprouted ragi flour - 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut - ½ cup
- Yogurt - ½ cup
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped onions
- Salt to taste
- Add ragi flour, desiccated coconut, yogurt and salt in a bowl.
- Add water to the bowl and slowly stir. Mix well until a dosa batter consistency is obtained. (Pancake batter consistency forms thick dosas. Crepe batter consistency will form crispy dosas)
- Rest the batter for 30 minutes in a container with a lid/top.
- On a hot griddle or tava, pour the batter and spread slowly with a ladle.
- Sprinkle oil over the batter. Flip when the batter stops sticking to the pan.
- On the final turn, sprinkle chopped onions and coriander on the open side.
- Ragi dosa is best served with mint/coconut chutney or drumstick sambar.