Ragi Nachos- Your Favourite Snack With A Healthy Twist
A healthier alternative for snacking and movie nights, ragi nachos are an innovative way to eliminate unhealthy corn flour from our diets.
- Ragi flour - ½ cup
- Whole wheat flour - ½ cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Ajwain - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add water and form a dough that is roughly the consistency of roti dough.
- Roll the dough out into a thin sheet and cut into small pieces of any shape, preferably triangles.
- Brush with oil and bake at 170◦C for 15 to 20 minutes. (You can bake them in the oven, air fryer or fry them in oil)
- Serve with tomato salsa dip.
- If you want to add a desi twist to your nachos, sprinkle some chaat masala powder. For a true global fusion, use paprika or cayenne powder. With these ragi recipes, you can easily integrate a healthier snack alternative in your daily diet..